By joining AYURVEDIC HEALTH CENTER PMA, a Private Ministerial Association and a Private Health and Education Membership Association, and/or any website and/or social media group and/or email list and/or newsletter and/or educational group and/or cohort started by, created by, maintained, or organized by the Association, I agree to the terms and conditions of AYURVEDIC HEALTH CENTER PMA as follows:
1. This Association of members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Ministerial Association founders and all Private Ministerial Association members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with the Association and with other Associations and Association members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and the Constitution to conduct business in private and to provide a platform for members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States, and any previous protections guaranteed.
2. We believe that the holy Vedic Scriptures, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution of the United States of America, the various constitutions of the several states of the union, and the Charter of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter and Statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our creator, Brahman, our almighty God, and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which Association members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, and tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
4. We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating, and preventing imbalance, illness, and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
5. The mission of this Association is to provide members with a forum to conduct business between members in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
6. The Association will recognize any person(s), natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion), who have joined this Association and/or any website and/or social media group and/or email list and/or newsletter and/or educational group and/or cohort organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by the association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
7. Membership to this Association, “AYURVEDIC HEALTH CENTER PMA,” and any of its groups may be terminated by the association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association.
8. I understand that, since The Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
9. I voluntarily agree to join AYURVEDIC HEALTH CENTER PMA, a Private Ministerial Association and Private Health and Education Membership Association under common law, governed by ecclesiastical law as interpreted by AYURVEDIC HEALTH CENTER PMA whose members seek to help each other achieve improved spiritual health, improved physical health, improved mental and emotional health, and good quality of life.
A. I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member. My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
B. I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State, or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment, or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this Association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive, or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Association.
10. I agree to refrain from reporting to and sharing information for any purpose with any and all third-parties, including insurance carriers or agencies of any kind, including but not limited to health, dental, disability, motor vehicle (including PIP), health care spending accounts (HSA), life insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid, regarding any and all activities that transpire within the AYURVEDIC HEALTH ASSOCIATION PMA Private Ministerial Association and Private Health and Education Membership Association. This includes a prohibition of using these carriers and agencies as sources of financial funds (ie: donations, payments), and obtaining insurance benefits, financial and otherwise.
I will never ask a Member of AYURVEDIC HEALTH ASSOCIATION PMA to report to or be in communication with any of these carriers and agencies on my behalf. Any inquiries to The Association from such a carrier or agency will be met with a denial of existence of a working relationship between me and The Association.
11. The board of trustees of AYURVEDIC HEALTH CENTER PMA, and the practitioners and educators operating within AYURVEDIC HEALTH CENTER PMA, may not under any circumstances be held liable for liabilities of this Ministry excepting any liability defined within the Bylaws. All actions, claims, and suits MUST be adjudicated in the Tribunals of AYURVEDIC HEALTH CENTER PMA as set forth in the Charter/Bylaws of AYURVEDIC HEALTH CENTER PMA.
I declare that by joining this Association and/or the Associations and/or any website and/or social media group and/or email list and/or newsletter and/or educational group and/or cohort, I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.