Professional Grade Kansa Wands
Powerful, Elegant, and Effective Wellness Tools for Today
Kansa is the healing and beauty metal of India. Kansa wands are great for anyone who wants to experience the beauty and healing benefits this remarkable metal through an easy massage technique.
Meaning “queen’s metal,” kansa has been found to be very healing. This elegant and cherished metal revolutionized the ancient world in many ways.
Diamond Way Ayurveda has sourced the finest kansa manufacturer with artisans who have practiced this craft for generations. Purity of the raw materials (copper, tin, and a trace of zinc) is of prime importance as they work with loving care and keen attention to quality and detail combining tradition with innovation to produce our beautiful body care tools to serve people in modern society.
The skin-rejuvenating properties of bronze have been known in the East for approximately 3,000 years ago. Copper:
- has been shown to develop collagen and elastin, which strengthen skin;
- increases our production of hyaluronic acid, which plumps up skin;
- has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which treats and protects from breakouts;
- increases tissue healing time.
For each of our professional grade wands, the kansa is formed into a small shining cup that is fitted upon a hand-carved natural teak handle that naturally invites one to use it. Our kansa wands come in different sizes to work with different parts of the body. The FIVE kansa wands we offer are:
- for the feet, our largest kansa tool that comes both with and without a handle
- for the face and body – excellent for for the face and other surfaces of the body
- face size – perfect for anyone who want to carry one for personal use
- marma tool – excellent for points on the subtle body grids of Chinese and Ayurvedic traditions