Our goal is to provide and maintain a good practitioner-client relationship. Letting you know in advance of our office financial policy allows for a good flow of communication and enables us to achieve this goal. Please read this document carefully. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our staff.
- Appointment rates for all offerings are available on our website:
- Payment for all visits, services, and treatments is due at the time of scheduling. This may be waived if you have an established relationship with the Ayurvedic Health Center. Alternately, we will hold your appointment with an on-file credit card (16-digit card number, expiration date, 3-digit code, and 5-digit billing zip code) if you will be paying by cash or check at the time of service.
- Ayurveda is a non-licensed modality at this time in the United States. As such, the Ayurvedic Health Center & Wellness Shop LLC is unable to bill for services to health insurance plans.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, or debit/credit card.
- Your individual Ayurvedic health protocol often incorporates custom-designed herbal formulas for you by your practitioner. There is a charge for the time spent researching and designing the formula, for shipping the formula (if applicable), and encapsulation of the formula (optional). Your practitioner will discuss these charges with you.
- A $45 fee will be charged for any checks returned for insufficient funds.
- We require 24-hour notice for canceling any appointments. We charge 100% of the appointment fee for missed or cancelled appointments if 24-hour notice is not given. This will be billed to your debit/credit card on file, and we will notify you of this charge via email. We often waive this fee for illness or emergencies.
- We will apply a discount of 3% for all payments made with cash or a check (payable to “AHC”).
- Additional Service Fees:
• Phone & Skype/FaceTime Consultations:
We will occasionally conduct consulations by phone or over Skype/FaceTime. These are billed in ¼-hour increments at $25.00 per ¼-hour.
• Email Correspondence:
a. Emails within 7 days of an office visit incur no charge.
b. Quick or simple email replies incur no charge (ie: a yes/no response).
c. Email replies requiring a longer response or research will incur a charge of $25 per 15 minutes of practitioner’s time (includes reading, researching, and responding to queries)
d. The practitioner is the arbiter of what is a “quick” reply and what isn’t.