Our goal is to provide and maintain a good practitioner-client relationship. Letting you know in advance of our office financial policy allows for a good flow of communication and enables us to achieve this goal. Please read this document carefully. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our staff.
- Appointment rates for all offerings are available on our website:
- Payment for all visits, services, and treatments is due at the time of scheduling. This may be waived if you have an established relationship with the Ayurvedic Health Center. Alternately, we will hold your appointment with an on-file credit card (16-digit card number, expiration date, 3-digit code, and 5-digit billing zip code) if you will be paying by cash or check at the time of service.
- Ayurveda is a non-licensed modality in the United States. As such, the Ayurvedic Health Center is unable to bill for services to health insurance plans.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, or card.
- Your individual Ayurvedic health protocol often incorporates herbal formulas custom-designed for you by your practitioner. There may be a charge for the time spent researching and designing the formula. The formula will be made up by a third-party apothecary; payment for their services is due to them. There may be additional fees for shipping and/or encapsulation of the formula.
- A $50 fee will be charged for any checks returned for insufficient funds.
- We require 24-hour notice for canceling any appointments. We charge 100% of the appointment fee for missed or cancelled appointments if 24-hour notice is not given. This will be billed to your debit/credit card on file, and we will notify you of this charge via email. We may waive this fee for illness or emergencies.
- We may conduct consultations by phone or over Zoom. These are billed at the same rates as in-person appointments.
- Email correspondence may be charged for if there is research conducted in order to respond to the client. This charge is $30 per 15 minutes of the practitioner’s time.
- Refunds for deposits (ie for Pancha Karma, courses, classes, workshops, etc) may be made pursuant to the applicable policies of each modality.
- Gift coupons are valid for six months. Any unused balance after six months is forfeit.