July 30. Monday 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Interactive workshop on pursuing your passion in ways that work best for your body
Learn immediately usable ideas:
• Keep your feet happy. Very happy.
• Balance your weight without eating like a rabbit.
• Hydrate like you mean it. Your cells will thank you.
• Remedy pain or injury in practical, peaceful and surprisingly effective ways
• The power of healthy habits that uplift performance
• Forget gorp, Gu and Gatorade – the best ways to nourish your body
• The secrets to aging with Mother Nature on your side
• Using simple, inexpensive herbs and natural oils for sustainable energy and focus without strain
Led by Sarah Eden Wallace, dancer, author and Western Washington University teacher, with Juliet Jivanti, a certified ayurvedic practitioner, yoga instructor and founder of the Ayurvedic Health Center & Wellness Shop.
Cost $35 ($30 early-bird registration by June 23) includes snacks and handouts.
Info and to register: See our Flying Elephant blog or 360.734.2396 or email@example.com
Location: Firehouse Performing Arts Center in Fairhaven