Our goal is to provide and maintain a good practitioner-client relationship. Letting you know in advance of our office financial policy allows for a good flow of communication and enables us to achieve this goal. Please read this document carefully. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our staff.
- Appointment rates for all offerings are available on our website.
- Payment for all visits, services, and treatments is due at the time of service.
- Ayurveda is a non-licensed modality at this time in the United States. As such, the Ayurvedic Health Center & Wellness Shop LLC is unable to bill for services to health insurance plans.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, or debit/credit card.
- Your individual Ayurvedic health program often incorporates herbal formulas designed by your practitioner. There is an additional charge for the design of custom herbal formulas, preparation of the formula(s), and shipping (if applicable).
- A $45 fee will be charged for any checks returned for insufficient funds.
- We require 24-hour notice for canceling any appointments. We charge 75% of the appointment fee for missed or cancelled appointments if a 24-hour notice is not given. This will be billed to your debit/credit card on file, and we will notify you of this charge via email. We often waive this fee for illness or emergencies.
- Additional Service Fees:
• Phone Discussions (ie: these are *not* consultations)
a. no charge for under 5 minutes of Ayurvedic discussion and recommendations
b. $5 for 10 minutes of Ayurvedic discussion and recommendations
c. $25 for 11-20 minutes of Ayurvedic discussion and recommendations
d. $50 for 21-30 minutes of Ayurvedic discussion and recommendations
• Email Discussions
a. Follow up emails within 7 days of an office visit are free.
b. $35 per 15 minutes of practitioner’s time (includes reading, researching, and responding to queries)
• Skype/FaceTime Consults
These are billed at the usual appointment rate.
• Debit/Credit Card Service Fee
We will add a 3% surcharge for all payments made with a debit/credit card. To avoid being assessed this fee, you may pay with cash or check (made out to “AHC”).