- This event has passed.
Ayurveda Study Group
February 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm| $510.00
Are you interested in learning about the mysterious and alluring Science of Life called Ayurveda?
Designed to give you a fun and functional understanding of the ancient principles of Ayurveda, this 12-week course provides you with an intimate portrait of your unique body-mind type AND gives you tools to transform your own health and wellness.
- the elements, the doshas, and their qualities
- the seven body-mind types
- the cycles of time
- Ayurvedic nutrition & the formation of body tissues
- how to cook ayurvedically
- the use of herbs and spices
- what radiant health (and toxicity) look like
- how to reverse toxicity and support radiance
- how to make better food & lifestyle choices
- self-care practices that are easy and simple
- the philosophical basis underlying Ayurveda
- PLUS recipes and cookbook recommendations
- PLUS information about the related therapies and sciences of yoga, vedic astrology, pranayama, mantra, meditation, herbology, and the chakras & subtle energy systems of the body
- evening classes meet once per week for 2 hours
- 12 week term (no class on Thanksgiving)
- intimate group setting
- held at the lovely Ayurvedic Health Center
- copious full-color handouts
- convenient payment options
- PLUS digital recordings of each class
- PLUS digital copies of all class handouts
- PLUS digital copies of all class whiteboards
Our classes will be audio recorded, so you can miss a class without missing the content.
Instructor: Katrina Svoboda Johnson
Investment: The cost for this 12-week course is $510.00. There are 2 payment options:
- Pay in full by Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019.
- Make 3 easy payments. Register by Feb. 19, 2019 and enroll in our subscription package. You will be charged $195 at Registration, then $170.00 every 4 weeks for 3 payments totaling $535.00. Please note that our payment plan includes a modest $25 service fee.
Registration closes Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019.
What people are saying about Ayurveda Study Group:
I have taken both the basic and advanced classes now and I feel like my understanding of Ayurveda has deepened. I want to keep learning and working with Katrina for years to come.
I joined the Ayurveda study group in order to better understand myself and my doshas. I have learned so much more than I thought possible. Katrina’s easy approach to explaining the complexities of Ayurveda as well as her vast knowledge of the human body from a western perspective blend seamlessly to offer a varied and interesting look at Ayurveda.
I found working with Katrina to be very knowledgeable as well as healing. Her workshops are thoughtfully planned, providing just enough information in each course to keep you wanting for more! And Yes! I will be back!