Are you just finding out about Ayurveda and need a place to get started on your learning journey? This FREE eBook is just the ticket!
In this full-color document you will learn about the foundational aspects of Ayurveda—and why they matter to you and your well-being.
This book is written for the novice; its clear and accessible content will make the ancient system of Ayurveda relevant to you. We've even included a comparison between Ayurveda and Western medicine to highlight the strengths of Ayurveda's profound wisdom.
Ayurveda excels at:
- preventative self-care
- working with the rhythms of nature
- using all-natural remedies
- having access to a diverse array of therapeutic allies
- empowering you to take charge of your health and wellness
- teaching you how to make effective choices
- making sense of the world around you
This eBook includes:
- detailed descriptions of the five elements and the three doshas
- a map of how the five elements and three doshas relate to our five senses
- examples of celebrities who exemplify the three doshic types
- background about Ayurveda's concept of constitution
- the ever-popular dosha quiz so that you can make a preliminary determination of your unique Ayurvedic constitution