Schedule an Appointment
New on the Ayurvedic Blog
- Treatments for Bee Stings and Insect Bites October 3, 2019
- All-Natural Toothpowder September 4, 2019
- Book Review :: The Rosie Project August 30, 2019
- Cilantro Chutney July 10, 2019
- Finding Stability Wherever You Are June 19, 2019
- Ayurvedic Herbalism April 14, 2019
- Nettle Soup March 27, 2019
- Spring Kitchari March 19, 2019
Error: Access Token for ayurvedic_health_center is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.
Sign up for emails
Our wish is that you gently release what no longer serves you on all levels of your body and being. We strive to help you move towards greater health and wellness; to be safe and protected from harm; and to live in, be filled with, and surrounded by love, light, joy, truth, peace, grace, compassion, tolerance, unity, and understanding.
We envision the Ayurvedic Health Center as a vibrant and thriving community resource for:
- holistically improving your health and wellness
- exploring your body–mind type
- expanding your horizons through the Vedic sciences
- coming into greater alignment with nature
- working in relationship with a practitioner
- integrating your body, mind, and spirit
- empowering you to take charge of your health
- sharing the profound wisdom of Ayurveda
- fostering communication
- dropping into support
We hope you will find value in joining us in this important and sacred work. Namaste.