Schedule an Appointment
We are scheduling in-person consultations as well as consultation appointments over Zoom, Facetime, Skype, and good ol’ fashioned phone call for those that prefer it. When you schedule your appointment through our website, you have the option to specify which environment we are meeting in.
Bodywork & Massage
We are scheduling all massage, bodywork, and Ayurvedic treatments. We require that all bodywork, massage, and treatment clients have a phone conversation with your practitioner *at least one day prior* to the appointment so that we can go over logistics.
Our wish is that you gently release what no longer serves you on all levels of your body and being. We strive to help you move towards greater health and wellness; to be safe and protected from harm; and to live in, be filled with, and surrounded by love, light, joy, truth, peace, grace, compassion, tolerance, unity, and understanding.
We envision the Ayurvedic Health Center as a vibrant and thriving community resource for:
- holistically improving your health and wellness
- exploring your body–mind type
- expanding your horizons through the Vedic sciences
- coming into greater alignment with nature
- working in relationship with a practitioner
- integrating your body, mind, and spirit
- empowering you to take charge of your health
- sharing the profound wisdom of Ayurveda
- fostering communication
- dropping into support
We hope you will find value in joining us in this important and sacred work. Namaste.
Sign up for emails