Schedule an Appointment
New on the Ayurvedic Blog
- Treatments for Bee Stings and Insect Bites October 3, 2019
- All-Natural Toothpowder September 4, 2019
- Book Review :: The Rosie Project August 30, 2019
- Cilantro Chutney July 10, 2019
- Finding Stability Wherever You Are June 19, 2019
- Ayurvedic Herbalism April 14, 2019
- Nettle Soup March 27, 2019
- Spring Kitchari March 19, 2019
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.
Sign up for emails
Our wish is that you gently release what no longer serves you on all levels of your body and being. We strive to help you move towards greater health and wellness; to be safe and protected from harm; and to live in, be filled with, and surrounded by love, light, joy, truth, peace, grace, compassion, tolerance, unity, and understanding.
We envision the Ayurvedic Health Center as a vibrant and thriving community resource for:
- holistically improving your health and wellness
- exploring your body–mind type
- expanding your horizons through the Vedic sciences
- coming into greater alignment with nature
- working in relationship with a practitioner
- integrating your body, mind, and spirit
- empowering you to take charge of your health
- sharing the profound wisdom of Ayurveda
- fostering communication
- dropping into support
We hope you will find value in joining us in this important and sacred work. Namaste.